Essential Job Duties:
- Perform cleaning of all building areas, including office areas, storage areas, restrooms & building grounds.
- Inspect building equipment and grounds for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions.
- Conduct minor preventative maintenance on the mechanical, HVAC, and plumbing systems. This involves normal lubrication, adjustment, cleaning, replacement of consumable parts (such as filters, indicator lights, etc.), and periodic testing equipment. These systems include, but are not limited to; air handling units, re-circulating air systems, and all plumbing system components.
- Respond quickly to emergency situations.
- Perform all assigned work so as to ensure the safety of the building's tenants and the continuous operation of the site.
- Prioritize service calls and follow-up upon completion.
- Coordinate maintenance efforts with outside contractors and technicians when work cannot be performed in-house. Coordinate contractor, tenant and management approvals for work orders that require the use of an outside contractor.
- Orders parts and supplies as required, and maintains stock and inventory control.
- Be responsive to tenant complaints in the areas of safety, plumbing, mechanical, electrical and environmental needs through both personal contact and work order systems.
- Prepare and maintain maintenance logs and records.
- Be familiar with and conform to all written operating procedures associated with site.
- Ensure the cleanliness and appearance of all work areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education And Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in building operations, engineering and equipment and systems maintenance.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and make decisions.
- Ability to pass government background check.
- Possession of State of Colorado Driver's License.
- Strong customer service, communication and computer skills.
Other Job Requirements:
- Available and on call 24/7
- Have a personal vehicle
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to climb ladder
- Work schedule 7:30AM to 4:00PM – Mon Through Friday. Available to work other shifts/events as needed.