Manager (AGM) works directly with the property management team and engineering team and is responsible for some financial reporting, as well as vendor management, and tenant and client satisfaction. Additionally, the AGM will perform oversight duties for various projects ranging in size and complexity.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Prepares initial financial review of monthly financial documents. These include but are not limited to: tenant billing processes, dates of lease expirations, monthly and quarterly financial reporting for client including quarterly reforecasts, annual CAM reconciliations, etc.
- Oversees contract vendors and RFP process. Manages quality control, conducts regular meetings and walk throughs. Ensures contract is within budget parameters. Track as needed for communication and compliance.
- Competitively bids and prepares all service contracts to assure high quality and cost effective services. Assembles and analyzes contract bids, submits bids and recommendations to PM.
- Coordinates the development, revision and implementation of property manuals and on-line systems.
- Works with Property Accountant to assist in the accounting process and manages collection process.
- Inspects building/grounds and recommends repairs and/or improvements to enhance the value of the building.
- Coordinates maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of building as specified in the operating budget and management plan.
- Works with engineering team to ensure that emergency procedures are in place and updated regularly. Manages tenant training and participation.
- Maintains role as primary/secondary contact for tenants relative to tenant service requests. Proactively meets with tenant representatives on scheduled basis.
- Oversees communication and management of the tenant move-in/move-out process to minimize disruption to established tenants.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain the required real estate license within your jurisdiction within the first six months of employment.
- Highly Desirable Attributes:
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret legal documents (lease documents, liens, etc.), general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior level management, clients, tenants, vendors, peers and the general public.
- Able to define and resolve complex issues and resolve with practical concrete business minded solutions
- Has proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Is capable of managing construction projects such as tenant improvements, restroom renovations and major repair and maintenance projects, etc.
Interested in applying? Please complete the form below.